Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Focus ST wagon

I keep seeing these all over the place here. At first I thought someone just put the badges on some other model Ford but then I saw another then another. I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about these being brought to the US as one of the future Ford Performance cars we've been hearing about?

I haven't heard anything, but I doubt Ford would bring a wagon stateside. Wagons historically haven't fared very well, and the small car segment in the US is not selling much. Plus they're investing to bring the EcoSport here early next year and the Ranger/Bronco in a few years as well. While I like the idea of a Focus ST wagon, I think it would get lost in the mix.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Follow ss tuning on Instagram. They have a couple they post all the time. Sexy as hell. I'd gladly trade my FiST for one

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Wagons are nice and all, but it would not happen. Now a Focus Ute with a mild lift and body cladding or something would print money. Remember the Subaru Baja, outdoorsy people have been begging Subaru to make them again. Used prices for those are also much more than one would think. In the Northwest and Northeast they are extremely coveted.

Something like this these Focus ST and Fiesta ST utes, would be nice and all, but yeah, it would not happen.

The Subaru Baja is rare because buyers rejected the idea. A manual transmission wagon would be a pretty tough sell to dealers. An example of a rare version of a station wagon would be the 1996 to 2004 Ford Taurus and Mercury Sable wagons optioned with a dohc v6, leather bucket seats with floor shift in a console and a sunroof. I read that production of that combination of options was less than four units out of every one hundred wagons built