Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Tuning Review - Randy @ Mountune USA

Brura22

Just finished up my 91 pump gas tune for my MRX kit with Randy at Mountune. And I have to say, by far the best experience and calibrator I've dealt with.
The guy is an absolute pleasure to work with and I have zero complaints.

He's extremely informative about the process and even gives insight and info about the changes he makes and what's going on with the tune as he goes.

I'm not sure about his workload and customer base vs other pro tuners out there, but I don't think I went a single day without getting a revision.

Never once was he rude about the amount of dumb questions I may ask or why I messaged at 1am asking for advice. Great customer service.

He was always available via email or even FB messenger when I needed a quick answer about data logging and what not.

I'm not sure if his services are available out right, but if you purchase an AP3 from Mountune's site, it'll come with a protune from him!

He did mine on a stock turbo and I'm more than happy. I have thought about trying somebody else but I'm like waste money it goes way better all the way round than the canned tunes in the AP

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
Randy is the only person I trust with my cars. He has tuned both my ST and my SVT Focus. Awesome support, great to work with, and he has been part of the Focus/Fiesta world since I got involved 17 years ago.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
He also supports the MP215 and the MR230 tunes. Even though they are a vanila tune (AKA OTS) he is the one that worked on them and answers questions about them. Never had anything but extreme professionalism from him.

Totally agree with everyone. Randy is very prompt, respectful, and just very easy to worl with in general. He's been my tuner since i bought this and and will continue to be till its gone or im dead.