Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Some goodies

Trader history for Boricuakid (0)

OP
Boricuakid
Thread Starter #28
Still have a Cobb accesport and K&N intake for sale, updated pricing.

HBEcoBeaST

If you could ship the K&N intake I'd take it today. Could it fit in the USPS large pre paid box?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Yes they were.

Im not sure, i havent yet decided if i want to ship. I will let you know.
Thanks for responding, those wheels in that color is like finding a unicorn at this point, I got so excited until I realized they already sold.

Thanks for responding, those wheels in that color is like finding a unicorn at this point, I got so excited until I realized they already sold.
If you can find them in another color, paint works magically. My next set of wheels are gonna look crazy, hopefully crazy good but we'll see.

So I had messaged you about them when you were looking. I bought the wheels out of this thread. I sold them locally and was trying to get in contact with the guy since he was selling them to see on shipping to you. Well I have some parts for sale locally and he hit me up about some chassis bracing and he's still selling Sparco's. They are the exact ones from this listing... I just don't know if he'd ship to upstate NY lol. I'll ask him when I meet up with him.

So I had messaged you about them when you were looking. I bought the wheels out of this thread. I sold them locally and was trying to get in contact with the guy since he was selling them to see on shipping to you. Well I have some parts for sale locally and he hit me up about some chassis bracing and he's still selling Sparco's. They are the exact ones from this listing... I just don't know if he'd ship to upstate NY lol. I'll ask him when I meet up with him.
Funny, I thought it was like deja-vu for a good reason then. Thanks!