Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Kit for 320whp?

Hey guys, ive never been a member of a forum before so if this isnt the style of post, let me know. I just picked up my optioned out 2017 st. White platinum, recaros, moonroof, nav, black wheels. I just sold my 400whp trans am for it, so i need power. I was going to get dhms gtx360r kit, but they arent taking orders right now, which sucks. I love their company. I emailed pumaspeed, but they havent replied. Does anyone have recommendations for kits to get me to 320whp? (Max for 93) Thanks

- Zack

Brura22

Hey guys, ive never been a member of a forum before so if this isnt the style of post, let me know. I just picked up my optioned out 2017 st. White platinum, recaros, moonroof, nav, black wheels. I just sold my 400whp trans am for it, so i need power. I was going to get dhms gtx360r kit, but they arent taking orders right now, which sucks. I love their company. I emailed pumaspeed, but they havent replied. Does anyone have recommendations for kits to get me to 320whp? (Max for 93) Thanks

- Zack
Mountune MRX with meth or wait for Adams new turbo and MAYBE some aux fuel.

Of course, downpipe upgrade, intercooler, and Intake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just needs a better manifold and downpipe

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Brura22

Really trying to find a complete kit like dhms
DHM is the only FULL kit that includes literally everything you need.
MRX and Adam's turbo is just turbo and tune, youll need to buy the other bolt-ons by themselves.

OP
T
Thread Starter #9
DHM is the only FULL kit that includes literally everything you need.
MRX and Adam's turbo is just turbo and tune, youll need to buy the other bolt-ons by themselves.
I just want dhms kit so bad lol i have the money. Just waiting for them to say yes

Brura22

I just want dhms kit so bad lol i have the money. Just waiting for them to say yes
I think they're a little slammed with work right now.
I wouldn't expect too long of a wait

OP
T
Thread Starter #11
I think they're a little slammed with work right now.
I wouldn't expect too long of a wait

I wouldnt mind waiting a couple weeks. But they have a 28 day build time. I dont want yo get it right before

As someone who's swapped the turbo a couple times on my own car and seen people switch their turbo three or four times. I'd just hold out for what you really want.

Agreed on dhm. By the time your kit is next on their list there still won't be an alternate full kit on the market. Lots of posts about people switching from turbo to turbo but not many if any switching away from dhm unless they go with a bigger dhm kit

OP
T
Thread Starter #14
Agreed on dhm. By the time your kit is next on their list there still won't be an alternate full kit on the market. Lots of posts about people switching from turbo to turbo but not many if any switching away from dhm unless they go with a bigger dhm kit
I was looking at pumaspeeds dominator kit. It will be more money in the long run, but i want to get the kit on before fall comes. Either way i have a decent wait time.

I started with an atp gt2860 to atp gtx2860 to gtx2860 with pumaspeed qs header to dhm gt2560 to dhm gtx2860 gen1 to dhm gtx2860 gen 2(360r kit). I don't want to add that up, but I'm happy with the last one and I think it's worth the wait. Though, I'm at 7000 ft elevation.