Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016 Fiesta ST White Platinum 6k miles Sunroof CA

Trader history for stellarRock (0)

SOLD 2016 Fiesta ST White Platinum 6k miles Sunroof CA

--SOLD--

UPDATE:

7k miles
$XXXXX

-----------------
Hey Y'all

With a heavy heart, I've decided to sell my car for something bigger for my family. It's actually less than a year old and only has 6k on the odo. I daily an old Corolla to work and used the ST as my fun weekend car. It's never been driven in the rain, never tracked, and was always garaged (ST and wife's car in the garage, beater Corolla outside). It's lightly modded with the following:

-Mountune exhaust
-Diode Dynamics HID headlamps
-Luxeon LED fogs
-Ceramic window tint, 35%
-LED lights interior (map, dome, trunk), outside license plate
-nopistons dead pedal
-Zetaproducts rear bumper protector
-GT350 shift knob

I also have a pedal spacer and a Mountune RMM that I haven't had time to install. And tell you what, I'll even throw in some nifty Mountune stickers as well. Stickers!

Last edited:
OP
S
Thread Starter #5
There is only one ST trim level in the US. You can look up the what the ST standard features are online. The only options I'm aware of are Recaros, SatNav, and moonroof.

OP
S
Thread Starter #8
My car has the moonroof. No Recaros (I didn't like the seating position) and no Nav.

[MENTION=5598]stellarRock[/MENTION]

I am thoroughly disappointed. Although I got my 2017 White Platinum for way less than I should have, I just moved to Monterey from Tehachapi and if I would have known earlier I would have been very happy to make an offer on yours since you were so close. Nice car. Just wish I would have seen it sooner.

OP
S
Thread Starter #13
[MENTION=5598]stellarRock[/MENTION]

I am thoroughly disappointed. Although I got my 2017 White Platinum for way less than I should have, I just moved to Monterey from Tehachapi and if I would have known earlier I would have been very happy to make an offer on yours since you were so close. Nice car. Just wish I would have seen it sooner.
I work at Edwards, so we could have met halfway! Nonetheless, congrats on your new ST! Tell your friends back in Tehachapi there's a great car for sale...[thumb]