Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Factory HU Line Level Outputs with Forscan?

Has anyone had any success getting variable line-level outputs from the factory headunit with the forscan software? It looks like other ford vehicles have had some success with it (http://www.2gfusions.net/showthread.php?tid=3704&page=7), but I'm wondering if anyone with a Fiesta has directly tried it. I've got the correct OBD adapter ordered, so eventually I'll find the time to play around on my car (2017 ST, Sync 3), but it would be nice to know if it's a waste of time or not.

On a related note, does anyone have access to some wiring diagrams for the sync system and sound system? Pinouts and module locations would be useful. If not, if you can point me in the right direction, that would be appreciated.

Thanks

Read ChicagoSlick's thread about the LC2i in this forum. Revdoc has done the DSP override and it made a dramatic difference. I don't know of anyone who has tried the low level conversion yet, though. I am curious myself.

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
Read ChicagoSlick's thread about the LC2i in this forum. Revdoc has done the DSP override and it made a dramatic difference. I don't know of anyone who has tried the low level conversion yet, though. I am curious myself.
I've seen you mention this thread before but I can't find it - care to help me out and provide a link?

I gleaned bits and pieces from forums all over. I can look for bookmarks when I get back to my computer. Basically just get a cheap OBDII dongle or wifi adapter, get Forscan (PC or Mac, phone versions don't allow editing I think) and get an extended license by joining their forums. The software and license are free. Connect to your car, go to the programming tab and change the first 2 digits of the 727-01-02 parameter to 00. Save. Done.