Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Low Boost

Quisp

1000 Post Club
I'm not getting over 16.5 on my fist. Uninstalled AP , pressurized from hot pipe to cold side hose holds 10 psi , loosened and tightened all clamps. Surges at 2500 rpm steady throttle. Can this be diagnosed through logging ? I have GFB DV+ and removed and inspected it. Bad wastegate actuator or boost control valve ? Dealer service dept says it's meeting all demands from ecu. Won't even break tires loose.

Does the brass piston for the GFB dv fall into place, or does it take a bit of effort to seat it? If it falls in place you have a knockoff! I ran into a similar issue.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

GAbOS

The AccessPort has a gauge for clutch sensors. If one is off the ECU will imp boost. I accidentally knocked one out (there are two that each read 50% of the throw) while working under the dash.

OP
Quisp

Quisp

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
Clutch switch reads out good. I bought the GFB from rally sport it's been on for at least 6 months and been fine. Adam looked at the logs and has suggested maybe bad coil pack . Have thrm on order. Thanks for the suggestions .

OP
Quisp

Quisp

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
Fixed . it was diverter. Not sure the GFB was part of it but there was a domed metal piece with a hole at the tip loose . I left it out but problem persisted . looked like off tip of actuator. Thank you Adam for looking over Adam and CMZ builds for diverter.

OP
Quisp

Quisp

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
Found problem with DV+. The plunger o ring is gone. I'm sticking with the replacement stock diverter from England.