Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Where to buy Brembo BBK replacement pads

I am the only one I've seen with the Brembo bbk and I would like to buy a set of replacement pads for them ahead of time and need some insight on the part number or where to order them from. I tried emailing Brembo but haven't gotten a response.

I know Tire Rack sells the Brembo kits. I might call/email them and see if they can provide a replacement number or if they have options for those kits. The other option that I know of, it finding the pad shape via a manufacturer's website(hawk is really good about this) then using that to cross-ref some pad compounds.

Pegasusautoracing.com is a great reference for those shapes online as well, and their customer service is outstanding(helps that they're local to me, and most of their staff are actual racers).

Hope that helps

OP
AntTrain
Thread Starter #4
Love em they're just too Damn expensive. If I didn't get a deal on an I would have never gotten them tho.

BTW, what specific model and offset of TD wheels are those? Clear without spacers? How much does the wheel stick out of the fenders?

TDavis

1000 Post Club
BTW, what specific model and offset of TD wheels are those? Clear without spacers? How much does the wheel stick out of the fenders?
I'd like to know this as well looking back at that picture there doesn't seem to be much room.

I got my Brembo BBK and several sets of brake pads for it (Ferodo, Project Mu, PFC) through CounterSpace Garage. They don't list Fiesta pads on their website yet, but you can email sales@counterspacegarage.com directly. Most pads for the kit are made to order.
As much as I would like to save up for the Brembo kit since its $2,800...but out of curiosity what did you pay for the replacement pads?

Pads can range from ~$250 to, well.. a lot higher ;) . Depends on the compound. That said, they're comparably cheaper than OEM sizes, when you take into account the much increased longevity (thicker pad, running much cooler due to BBK).

For track use, Carbotech XP10s on OEM calipers lasted me 3 days (4 x 15 minute sessions x 3 days). The pads I'm using now will probably last 10-12 days easy.