Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Another day another Ford thread

If you've seen my user name it's because I'm on the F150 forums a lot and the fusion forums.

Google sent me here so I figured I might as well secure my forum name here too. I posted a few Forscan videos on youtube and have optioned well over 100 F150's. I also admin a general ForScan help and info group here: Facebook Forscan group.

I caught a glimpse of a post here asking about TPMS sensors which I'm sure I can figure out for you fiesta guys in no time. I've used Forscan in F150's, F250's, Fusions and a Focus or two. I'm mostly on the Facebook or F150 pages but I'll answer what I can here if I'm around.

I travel around a lot for work and typically can be found programming Fords @ Tim Hortons parking lots in my spare time as a social hobby.

If you don't know what ForScan is, you're missing out. In a nutshell Ford loads the same stock programs onto many different models and with Forscan guys like me enable logical triggers which makes (lets say F150's), do things only a Lincoln MKX would typically be able to do.

Google it or look me up on the F150 side.

Cheers.

Last edited: