Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New member from the ghetto

Hi everyone. Here to introduce myself. I am not a FiSt owner yet, but will soon. It will be quite a change coming from bmw e30s. Haven't driven a front wheel drive for over a decade. the last FWD was a VW golf which I got rid off and hop into bmws since. I have heard lots of how fun the FiSt to drive and give it a try. Test drove one at the dealer and order a magnetic with recaro and nothing else to keep it simple the way I prefer. Look forward to it.

Welcome! Where at in (or around) Philly? I am in King of Prussia.

Some locals are planning a meet on July 8th or 9th out in Oaks and then grab food in Downingtown at Victory Brewing, IIRC.

http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/9597-SEPA-Meet/page7

I know you don't have your car yet but maybe of interest to see some other enthusiasts cars to check out mods.

Welcome! Your situation sounds scarily like mine (came from an e30 and switched to a FiST last year). What part of the city are you in? Maybe we'll see each other around!

OP
D
Thread Starter #7
Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll keep an eye on the local meet. Hopefully I will have the keys by then, if not I'll try to take my e30.

GAbOS

Welcome and no reason to get rid of the E30! I have both. ;>

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
WELCOME from a member a few miles north of you.

Speaking of E30s, did everyone see that VERY blue (it's close in shade to the RS's Nitrous Blue, but hard to tell if it is metallic or not from the pics), totally INSANE build in the latest Grassroots Motorsports edition rag? [crazyeye] [thumb]