Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rear springs yellow boot / mount

Adub

I have a new 2017 with just under 1k miles. Was checking my rear suspension for any leaks, etc. and found something that may be of concern. I am no mechanic and have tired searching on the forum. Attached are both sides of rear springs. My question is, there something wrong with the yellow mount / suspension on the driver's side? Or this this compression of the yellow damper normal? I am parked on a relatively flat surface in my garage.

OP
Adub

Adub

Thread Starter #2
Ok after doing some more research I found out that these are rear coil spring insulators. Now I dont know if this is normal or if there is something wrong with them because they are both in different positions with fully loaded weight on the ground. As you can see the driver's side has the foam poking out of the hole and is hitting part of the coil below it, but the passenger's side doesn't have either? Could these both be off?

You guys mind helping by posting pictures of their rear coil spring insulators?