Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Molten Orange w/ Rota Recce in silver

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Wheels looks great with MO.

OP
Mr. Pickles
Thread Starter #6
Why when I called Rota dir3ct they told me they only come in black for our cars?....
I just looked for wheels that I knew would fit from a specification stand point. I know our bolt pattern, size, width, and offset. You can find scores of wheels that will fit the fiesta ST that don't turn up in searches specific for our cars.

OP
Mr. Pickles
Thread Starter #9
Very nice, in reference to the eibach prolines, how is the ride compared to stock?

As good or better. It's a progressive rate spring where as the factory are linear. You get a little extra compliance with the eibach initially. It would probably work a lot better with some quality dampers but for the commuter factor they are ideal. I'm planning on a track day in the next few weeks so I'll know more then.

OP
Mr. Pickles
Thread Starter #11
You're absolutely right. They are steel gray. My invoice just says silver. That's not direct from rota though.

HardBoiledEgg

1000 Post Club
I work in wheels and tires and I called them and he said that's l they make but online shows otherwise

I'm guessing the guy was just too lazy to look? I'd love a 17x8 for the stock tire in the polished. But guess that's not happening

Zissou

I'm pleased with how it turned out. 215/40 tires ride awesomely
Would love to get your thoughts on the Riken Raptors, especially compared to the OEM Bridgestones.

Also just overall impressions of moving to the 17x8" with that tire size - I'm thinking about doing the same thing.

OP
Mr. Pickles
Thread Starter #18
I'm not sold on them yet. They seem to squeal a bit. They stick...but I felt a lot more confidence in the Bridgestones. I am making an effort to let them wear in a little as tires with greater tread depth tend to squirm a little more than worn tires.

Easily my favorite wheel setup I've seen on a Fiesta. I was inches from buying these, but got a headache just thinking about cleaning them.... [dunno]