Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ClangaFiST

Hey guys,

ClangaFist here, I bought a '16 Kona Blue ST new on Halloween of '15. She has everything except for the Recaros, so ST2? I've put on 23k miles in the past year and a half and I've absolutely loved it. Finally decided to start doing some modding and it's what has moved me out from lurking in the forums.

That being said I just ordered a Cobb AP, Mountune RMM, Mountune drop in filter, Whoosh FMIC, Depo Intercooler pipes, Depo catted downpipe, Pierce 2 point, and Pierce Torsion Bar. I'm beyond excited to step into the next level!

Ninja edit: forgot to mention I'm in the South Florida area, outside of West Palm.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard.

Are you apart of the Florida ST Society on FB?

Yes I am, and I'm in the Florida ST/RS group. There is a Marco Island Rally Aug 12th I hope to make in addition to the Aug 26th rally for Florida ST Society.

OP
ClangaFiST
Thread Starter #9
Yes I am, and I'm in the Florida ST/RS group. There is a Marco Island Rally Aug 12th I hope to make in addition to the Aug 26th rally for Florida ST Society.
I'll check into the Marco Island event, unfortunately I won't be able to make the Aug 26th event.

Ford Community Posts