Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dizzy Tuning Flash Tune Released

Dizzy Tuning has worked with Mazda for quite some time and now they've released their 1st flash tune, stage 1 & 2, for the FiST. Just curious if anyone has tried it out yet. I'm currently running Cobb's stage 2 OTS and am thinking about switching to Dizzy's stage 2 until I get hooked up with JTS next spring. Yes, I know there's plenty of other flash tunes out there such as Stratified but I want info on Dizzy! Reviews look good and it's only $100!

I've been using it for a few months now, loving it! So much better than OTS, totally worth the $100. Such a smooth throttle response, great power delivery, and even better fuel mileage. 10/10 would get the tune again. If you think Stock to OTS is a difference, just wait till you give Dizzy a shot. On top of the awesome tune, Jason behind it is a great guy!

Amazing!

I have been working with Dizzy (Jason) for two months now to get this tune ready for every one. I have no complaints what so ever with Jason's tunes. He gave me a ton more HP while keeping it safe and the driveablilty there. The power is much more steady as it just doesn't hit all at once. Driving around feels like driving a stock fiesta. We bumped the revs idle up so less vibration and turned the rev hang down in between shifts. After everything was all said and done my 93 tune vdyno shows 220whp from when we started was 190whp. Then we started the e30 blend 😍" I love Corn" the second map in, the car was a different beast! Unfortunately It took a lot longer to do these because the closet E85 pump is 30 miles from me. I was on his e30 blend for a month. I didn't get to use his last map, I am putting my x47 turbo on this weekend and had to go back to 93. All in all Dizzy is an amazing tuner and I would recommend everyone to him!

Nwofford

Amazing is what I'd use to describe Jason's work.
I reached out to him to help beta test the tunes prior to upgrading my turbo and let me just say I was largely impressed. The maps had a smooth powerband and for a flash tune were damned quick. Being use to my custom e30 stage 3 map I honestly felt power was near what I was use to. Jason's customer service was amazing anytime I had a question he was quick to respond. I'd recommend his services to anyone who is looking to make their ST a hell of a lot more fun. I wish I had gotten to test the E30 map but I ended up going hybrid turbo that weekend. I have no doubt that Jason's E30 tune would have impressed me though.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Their website doesn't have much info. Are they "here" yet to answer questions? I remember them from when I had a speed3 but i never modded that car beyond an intake and RMM.

Dizzy tuning has been a great experience for me, he is very quick and responsive and is always willing to answer any questions you have. His tune really woke my car up! I have not had a single complaint, car pulls hard and flawlessly every time. I definitely recommend you giving him a shot bc I believe his name will quickly grow and he will be known for one of the top fiesta st tuners.

Their website doesn't have much info. Are they "here" yet to answer questions? I remember them from when I had a speed3 but i never modded that car beyond an intake and RMM.
Hi! What questions can I answer for you! My site is a work in progress, but hopefully should be fully functional and more informative real soon! I am still fairly new to the Ford platform so It's a bit of a learning curve. We didn't have/want exhaust crackles for the Mazdaspeed, haha. But I really look forward to having a long lasting relationship with the Ecoboost community! These are fun little cars!

Hi! What questions can I answer for you! My site is a work in progress, but hopefully should be fully functional and more informative real soon! I am still fairly new to the Ford platform so It's a bit of a learning curve. We didn't have/want exhaust crackles for the Mazdaspeed, haha. But I really look forward to having a long lasting relationship with the Ecoboost community! These are fun little cars!
Welcome, during my time in the mazdaspeed community I heard nothing but positive things about you guys.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

OP
mudvayne50
Thread Starter #10
I've been trying to find something on the negative side of Dizzy from Mazda/Ford in general and haven't found one bad review yet which is why I posted this in the 1st place. Nothing but love for Jason so far on here as well. I think I might actually give this Flash Tune a shot in the very near future. If I'm impressed enough...I might even switch my mind from JST to Dizzy for a custom tune next spring. Time will tell. Look forward to doing business with you Jason!

I've been trying to find something on the negative side of Dizzy from Mazda/Ford in general and haven't found one bad review yet which is why I posted this in the 1st place. Nothing but love for Jason so far on here as well. I think I might actually give this Flash Tune a shot in the very near future. If I'm impressed enough...I might even switch my mind from JST to Dizzy for a custom tune next spring. Time will tell. Look forward to doing business with you Jason!
I look forward to working with you!

As a beta tester for Dizzy Tuning I can definitely say that his tune is well worth the $100. I even saw a review on Facebook where a beta tester said their tune from Dizzy feels better than the Stratified tune he had prior to that. It is literally night and day compared to the Cobb OTS tune!

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
As a beta tester for Dizzy Tuning I can definitely say that his tune is well worth the $100. I even saw a review on Facebook where a beta tester said their tune from Dizzy feels better than the Stratified tune he had prior to that. It is literally night and day compared to the Cobb OTS tune!
That's a helluva statement about the Strat comparison, true or not. Too bad [MENTION=3995]jeff[/MENTION] is going x47, because I'm sure he'd put that comparo to the test.

Welcome to the forum btw

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
You're in NY?! Not a question i had but i like the answer. A local tuner...dare i dream. Forget about adding crackles i just want reliable power. How many FiSTs have you tuned? Any hybrid turbos in that mix? And since you're relatively local, would you offer a low cost (or free) option to meet local customers at the dyno of their choice?

You're in NY?! Not a question i had but i like the answer. A local tuner...dare i dream. Forget about adding crackles i just want reliable power. How many FiSTs have you tuned? Any hybrid turbos in that mix? And since you're relatively local, would you offer a low cost (or free) option to meet local customers at the dyno of their choice?
Yes, I am in NY, and located on Long Island. I started tuning ecoboosts in September of last year. Over the last 10 months I have dedicated countless hours into reverse engineering this ecu, and figuring out all its compensation and correction tables and learning how they all work. Very complex for sure! With that being said (and being that my Flash Tune was just released) the majority of the people I have "tuned" are my beta testers (which I have quite a few all over the country!) I have yet to offer custom tuning on my website, but that will be released in the coming months. I would have absolutely no problem offering local dyno tunes at the shop of your preference, but please just be patient until that is released. My E30 Flash Tune is coming up real soon, and then we will get into custom tuning. I do have one guy that I am tuning (one of my beta testers) that has gone with the x47 route. We are currently working on his tune, and once that is finalized I can release more information. But again, that will all be coming down the pipeline. I hope this helps!

Oh, and who can I contact about becoming a vendor? I tried the "Contact Us" link at the top of the page, but it has been 5 days with no response.