Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Any body/bumper/wing kits for North American versions?

Seems most body kits are for EU based cars and haven't found anything that will fit North American cars with out modifications. Anyone have a link to any? Also any wheel arch kits other than fifteen52? $899 for some FB is insane when I got McNeil Racing FG PreRunner front fenders AND bedsides for my Bronco for $1050 US shipped.

OP
D
Thread Starter #3
M2-Motoring. Best ones for the FiST.

There's also these ones that I found on eBay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Fiesta...-wide-body-kit-50mm-2-0-90mm-3-5/272659353912

Cheap, generic brand, fitment at your own risk.
Thanks for the info saw those but too welfare looking, I can deal with say $500/600 CDN but at $900 US for the fifteen52, meh might as well pay up to get one off custom ones done.

Would love something like this and probably would pay $800 US for these as they look nice.

AzNightmare

Thanks for the info saw those but too welfare looking, I can deal with say $500/600 CDN but at $900 US for the fifteen52, meh might as well pay up to get one off custom ones done.

Would love something like this and probably would pay $800 US for these as they look nice.

The image you linked is the M2-Motoring one.
https://www.amazon.com/Motoring-2014-2016-Fiesta-Fender-Flares/dp/B01LX026IG

Within your budget.

OP
D
Thread Starter #7
Use a border service like CBI or kinek. Give you a US address and you just need to make arrangement to pick it up or have it picked up by delivery services.
Can't go to the US but my wife use to do it for me, well 6 months ago when she went to pick up some fuel injectors for me she was fully strip searched coming back. That was the end of that.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Can't go to the US but my wife use to do it for me, well 6 months ago when she went to pick up some fuel injectors for me she was fully strip searched coming back. That was the end of that.
ah. There are some that will then use UPS or fedex for the Canadian crossing. Just pay Duty.

Wow! She sounds like a keeper,to be willing to do that to get you some fuel injectors! I won't ask if she took them out of the boxes to get them "stashed up there" or not.