Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Arcadefox Germans FoFi

Hey Guys,

i am Niklas from Germany and i found this forum on my search of an good forum about the fiesta st.
We also have an big forum in german but its.. Well realy bad sometimes[8]
I hope that i´m welcome here and can enjoy the time better.
I allready read some threads and i learn much about the differences between our tuning characteristics.

Some Questions:
In Germany its like there are a few fiesta st´s and then onl Golf GTI´s, how is that in the states?
Can you have more interior things then us?(see my Equipment)
Are there some old Fiesta ST´s on the road? (2005-2008)

My Fiesta have:
Buildet 01.2016
Reare camera but no pdc
Automatically climate control system
The big Sony Radio with usb etc and sync 1... there i know you got an better one![party]
Automatically light and an Rainsensor
The Led rear Lights come out at 2016 by us and i got them
The half Leathers seats
3 Doors ;D
Maybe i forget something but i have everything that could be buyed except the pdc rear and
cruise control.

My Tuning till now is:

Lowering with springs H&R 30mm´s
Mountune torque support
No midle silencer just a pipe to last silencer
Maxton front lip
Short shift from Mountune
Ramair intake hose from Intakesystem to throttle (i dont know why here is an link..)
Alloy pressure pipe from the intercooler
Intake system from the ST200 + K&N filter
Wheels from Japan Racing they are the JR11
Stage 1 Software from Dreamscience

Its not much but there are coming more and more parts with the time :)

Fiesta ST180 by Niklas D

The town of sailing, Kiel!:) My Workcity and my favourite city here in the Northern Germany

Fiesta St180 Mk7 by Niklas D

By the way this was my first fiesta st, it was my baby but now too old and much problems with the engine:/ :

Fiesta ST150 by Niklas D

Fiesta Mk6 St150 by Niklas D

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums. Very nice car and nice city! I definitely see a lot more hot hatchback VWs than Fiesta STs over here. What is a PDC? Was your rearview camera stock?

Thanks,

George

OP
A
Thread Starter #4
wish we had the 3 door option in the states :sigh: [welcome]
Yeah and some of us here wanted the 5 doors [clap] we got 5 doors for 1 year to buy, in 2016.
But i have to say i also like the 3 doors more.

Welcome to the forums. Very nice car and nice city! I definitely see a lot more hot hatchback VWs than Fiesta STs over here. What is a PDC? Was your rearview camera stock?

Thanks,

George
Thank you dude :)
Ok then we got the same problem, vw ;D
Ehm ParkDistanceControle = PDC. So the car makes noise when you come near to a wall or an other car.
Yes the camera is stock, realy nice resolution i have to say. But i wish we dont have our radio.. We have Sync 1 and its realy realy shit! [spank]

Welcome to the forum [welcome]

As others have said, I see WAY more GTIs around than FiSTs. Also, here in the states we didn't get the old Fiesta ST (or the Fiesta for that matter).

OP
A
Thread Starter #6
Welcome to the forum [welcome]

As others have said, I see WAY more GTIs around than FiSTs. Also, here in the states we didn't get the old Fiesta ST (or the Fiesta for that matter).
Ok wow i don't thought that in us are more vw's:D but i have to say in Germany there are more Fiesta St's them Poli Gti's! 8) but Golf Gti you see like sand at the beach:D oh the last Fiesta St also was a great great car:) 2.0l non turbo is not as powerfull but a 2litre in an 2005 Fiesta was about 2years my fun car and i miss it:) Bilstein B12 and i beat much cars on the country road:)

Business6

Looks really good!

And I'd say in the area I'm in it's 10:1 GTIs to FiSTs (literally have seen 4 other FiSTs in the last 6 weeks.) Still nothing compared to the amount of WRX/STI guys. Yeesh. Even Mitsubishi Evos are more common than the FiST here.

OP
A
Thread Starter #10
That is very mean looking, awesome!

Thanks man:)

Looks really good!

And I'd say in the area I'm in it's 10:1 GTIs to FiSTs (literally have seen 4 other FiSTs in the last 6 weeks.) Still nothing compared to the amount of WRX/STI guys. Yeesh. Even Mitsubishi Evos are more common than the FiST here.

Wow thats hard :eek: Here comes 10:1 GOLF Gti to FoFiSt´s BUUUT 5:10 POLO Gti to FoFiSt´s [raceflag]
But well the Polo is realy to expensive, its about 4-5 Thousand Euro more then the Fiesta.
And the Golf is well its Golf and Germany... Here lifes too much Golf lovers.