Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Has Mountune abandoned Fiesta support?

We're in the 2nd half of 2017. They still have no tune for the MY2017. Think it's not worth their time, and they're working on the 3-banger of next gen instead?

KKaWing

The recently released radiator would indicate no. They might need a bit more time to get the tune ready for the 17s as other projects need to be wrapped up first.

I have a MY2017 and just got my MP215 upgrade kit installed today (literally just got my car back 30 mins ago). The ford tech said he had to make a few phone calls and update the software but other then that there were no problems!

OP
S
Thread Starter #5
They finally have the updated version as an option on their site. Just ordered the 2017 kit with filter and engine mount.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
I have a MY2017 and just got my MP215 upgrade kit installed today (literally just got my car back 30 mins ago). The ford tech said he had to make a few phone calls and update the software but other then that there were no problems!
Similar time table for the 2015 support when I got mine.