Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fifteen52 Tarmacs in white 17X8 40mm ET

Trader history for Mr. Pickles (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 lightly used Tarmacs in white. About 2000 miles on them. No bends. No curbing. These are not brand new wheels. Due to them being white, they show every small mark up close (but you can't see it standing and looking down at the wheel unless you know it's there.

Marks on wheels are from mounting tires. Funny thing is, those marks completely disappear when you use a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. I opted to leave them visible for full disclosure.

My ship from zip is 22405. The last set of wheels I shipped was around $140 Fed Ex ground. Pick ups are welcome.

They are $1100 + new (with free shipping) I am offering these up at $650 shipped to your door in the lower 48.

Ford Valve stems included.

https://flic.kr/s/aHskZfcnqR

IMG_14331.jpg

OP
Mr. Pickles
Thread Starter #17
I'm surprised these sent sold yet

I have someone coming down from PA. I am holding them since he was the second to PM me about them. I will know one way or the other sometime next week. I want to be as fair and equitable as I can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.