Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hyundai's i30 N hot hatch revealed

Have they announced any sort of price range for the N? looks like it could be a pretty sweet car. I wish the demand was here in north america for this. i would love to see more competition

zanethan

I wish they were bringing this here. It looks pretty sweet. Demand for hot hatches will return once gas prices go back up. Until then I'm going to rock my ST. It's amazing how quickly people forget the $4-$5 per gallon prices we were paying just 5 years ago... and people say goldfish have short memories.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^Yeah, sadly this whole country is way, WAY too into the short term, 'instant gratification' thing, across the board (wealth, sports, vehicles, etc., etc.).

But, I will say that I would rather have a used FoRS than the 'Dai, ANY day of the week, for probably about the same cost. ;)

Last edited:
Hyundai ! Are you listening!?

I've been looking for for next car for a long time .....and long story short.

If this car was coming to Canada you would have my deposit today!

I love the interior/exterior, dynamics, pretty much everything. Covers everything I don't like about the FoS, GTI, golf R, type R. etc etc.

Do I wish it was the same weight as a GTI and same power as a Golf R? Yes but I would still buy this car today just based on all the reviews and videos I've seen thus far.

Now I play the waiting game with all fingers and toes crossed.

Veloster N? I'll check it out....but I never liked the styling of the current one and I imagine the new one will be very much the same.

I like this car too. I'm just a bit weary, I remember the hype behind the Genesis Coupe and was super excited, then it ended up being a boring and kinda souless car. Hopefully with these new ones former BMW guy can make them handle better and stuff.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S General Automotive Discussions 138