Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Traded up to ST from SES, from MN but working in WI/IL

Hey everyone just figured I'd post up and say hi and all that jazz.

Just about 5 weeks ago I traded in my fully loaded 2011 Fiesta SES w/92k that I loved very dearly and logged 50k miles in the 1.5 years I owned for a 2015 Oxford white ST with 13k. I bought my SES for a great price and knew i'd drive it until I found an ST in white with recaros and a sunroof and when the day came that I found one the old girl was given her rightful goodbyes and home came whitey.

More pics for attention, I currently work in WI in the Kenosha area, I actually picked the car up at a dealership in Aurora IL. Lake Michigan in the background!

So far its all stock and I'm loving it, I did however unlock navigation using the FORScan program and adding in the A7 SD card. Argued with Sirius on the phone that my head unit can receive traffic updates but their listing of my ESN wont let them activate it. Also activated the rear camera and just need to install that hardware as well. All kinds of fun things you can do with the ODB port hehe.[cool]

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats and welcome aboard.