Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST MFT Wallpapers - MyFordTouch Wallpapers

I'm not sure if anyone feels up to doing some custom work...but, it's worth a try :)

I'm one of those strange individuals who LOVES Windows Phone. I see tons of wallpapers geared toward iOS and Android, but nothing with WP. I'd love something color-coded to the stock color scheme(red/blue/yellow/green), but with a Windows motif in the phone corner, and some nifty graphics for the other corners...

FistSt215

I can't change the wallpaper on my fist . Every time I try it keeps saying no device is sync. It's weird my iPhone 6 is sync to my car but when I go to change the wallpaper it says no device connected. I wonder if I need to update my ford touch. I try that and it won't let me do that wtf lol.

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
Use a USB stick. It will say something about not being able to be used for something or other. Go to settings, vehicle, etc, and load your screen

gabe

I need help guys. For some reason my car says error make sure these images are the right format. I'm using a microsd card with the SD adapter.