Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST MFT Wallpapers - MyFordTouch Wallpapers

Of course. Damn it. I really wanted to change mine.

It's brandy new. Just got it Saturday. More and more little details about this car are disappointing me. Kind of thinking of should have stuck with the GTI.

Of course. Damn it. I really wanted to change mine.

It's brandy new. Just got it Saturday. More and more little details about this car are disappointing me. Kind of thinking of should have stuck with the GTI.
Minor detail, at least you didn't have to deal with sync 2. I'm definitely okay with losing wallpapers and having sync3 in my fiesta. Sure I had a wallpaper in my foST but man sync2 was soooo slooooooow. I'm sure there will be an update soon, or maybe it will come with the carplay update

I can't seem to get this to work on my sync. would someone mind helping me out with resizing?

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
I just want to thank everyone that posted up images on this thread. I have many options for my background because of all who have shared. I also did a Google search and found a bunch with that.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

yes load them onto a thumb drive and plug it into the usb port. Keep the photos in the root of the drive, meaning not in a sub folder. Just drag and drop them in. Go to settings, display / wallpaper and load from the source. Pretty easy to do and the wallpaper stays loaded in your car so you can swap stuff out whenever

I think im missing something. I dont even have that option to choose a background. I have sync 3 with the 2.2 version. Is this an issue?