Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anyone heard from 2j racing?

I've had a product to return for some time now. An intercooler to be exact (yes I know, but he reassured me it would fit). Turns out the intercooler won't even clear the crash bar to set the two bolts in. Anyways, is anyone in contact with Joe at the moment? I have sent 5 emails to him, none of which came with a response. I'm simply asking for a modification for the intercooler to fit or a refund. I have called his shop twice this week but he is not picking up.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Have you looked at the threads about the 2js intercooler fitment? i have one on my car that went on pretty easy after some adjusting. I did have a hard time getting in contact with him but he did reply.

V_2

Have dealt with 2J across this and other platforms and they can be slow to respond at times, but eventually do get in touch. Best method of contact is via phone, usually earlier in the morning...think they open at 9am eastern. Hope that helps.

Ford Community Posts