Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

"all the parts your car will ever need" ?

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I got a 15, no recaros with a light.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Word of caution, I bought these same LEDs about 7 months ago. The interior lights are OK but the plate lights are already flickering. But for the price, not too big a deal

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Got the front and rear dome lights done. The front was different because I have a moon roof. And your instructions leave out the middle bulb in the rear. Just a careful pry off.

Is it the same for the moon roof front interior dome? I was trying to pry it off but I got scared. Didn't seem to budge as easily as the rear dome did.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I pryed the whole thing down for no reason! Lol Take a sharp knife or razor blade and pry the lil lense off from the windshield side. Pops right out.

I pryed the whole thing down for no reason! Lol Take a sharp knife or razor blade and pry the lil lense off from the windshield side. Pops right out.

You mean the lens containing the the bulb? I pryed the whole thing down , there's little tabs in the front that you can push then then there's the metal clips on the sides to get it fully out then unplug both connectors and you can do it from there. Luckily I was able to change the bulbs in the interior. I'm not sure if I want to change them to other LED or if these will be fine. Are there any subjective best LED lights?

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I pryed the whole thing down too. Couldn't get it low enough with the wires but it looked like there was not access to the bulbs. Then I put the whole thing back up and looked at the lense. Put my gerber long ways on the back side and it popped out. Hardest part is getting the led to fit through the opening in the refractor to the socket for the bulb at the righr angle. Led bulbs for the most part is the eye of the beholder type deal. All made in china. Roll of the dice on longevity.

jeff

2000 Post Club
For anyone following this thread, I made a full install thread for all 4 interior areas with thorough explanation and pics click here.