Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Powerflex Motor Mount Inserts

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
These acually might stiffin things up without being annoying. I installed the FSWerks RMM insert on my Focus; it helped out a little bit, and added zero NVH. Definitely interested to see how these play-out.

Flaco

2000 Post Club
I have the Powerflex inserts in my Roll Restrictor (Rear Motor Mount) there great, almost no NVH with the yellow street version. Will look forward to putting these new inserts in the other motor mounts ! For those of us that were concerned with some of the other more ridged/solid mounts these will do nicely !

Last edited:
Well fuck... My filled mounts won't sell anymore lol
I feel ya, I purchased everything for the DIY project....60 durometer liquid urethane. Well I guess I will be purchasing these and throwing them into the spare mounts I currently have. I can also vouch for powerflex and their race bushing, they really weren't kidding. Makes my car shake when starting out in first gear.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #10
Updated first post to include the "BLACK SERIES" race and track versions.

PFF19-2025BLK ~$42

PFF19-2026BLK ~$64

Last edited:

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
My cp-e rear mount is harsh. It does that shake the whole damn car thing whwn taking off is first in normal traffic.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
That's because you don't know how to fearher the clutch lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Oh no. To make it smooth the rpm's have to be at 1500 and rub slip the clutch out like a slipping automatic. Sounds like I dont know how to drive a stick. In the last 9 years I have driven 330k miles all stick shift. A blip of the throttle preduces the same rattle all over the car. I may buy the bushings or fill the stock one and put the cp-e up for sale.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Ford Community Posts