Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New to the FiST, not to the ST

Hi there!

My wife just picked up a 2017 Fiesta ST tonight (Recaros/Moonroof/Nav) and it is an absolute riot!

As for the title, I previously had a Focus ST which was traded in December last year. I had that car since 2012, and my wife really wanted to get a Fiesta ST when they came out, but timing was wrong.
Now that I've moved on from the Focus ST, she wanted to have her own little fun, so here we are. It is her first manual car and she will be learning on it. Of course, I can't leave well enough alone and will be modifying the car for her.

Exhaust already on order, among other small things. Really looking forward to finding more about the Focus' little brother and having a ton of fun with this car. Just the drive home from the dealership was already a riot!

Pics from the dealership-

My 2013 Focus ST prior to partout/trade-in-

OP
K
Thread Starter #3
Focus looked great, love the wheels. Can't wait to see what you do to the FiST!
Thanks! It was a bittersweet letting that one go, I loved that car. But yea, already looking at things to do for the FiST. Still trying to come up with a vanity plate. It'll also get tuned, just not sure when yet.
Wifey has to get comfy with driving manual first, so aside from exhaust, aesthetics, reliability - no power mods... yet.

brbauer2

Welcome aboard Jay!

Once she's comfortable with driving the manual, feel free to ask about driving mine so she can test out any mods I have.

And DAMN! I never got to see your FoST. Looked awesome.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Welcome she is gonna love it!!! Great looking FoST!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
K
Thread Starter #9
Thanks all!

Welcome aboard Jay!

Once she's comfortable with driving the manual, feel free to ask about driving mine so she can test out any mods I have.

And DAMN! I never got to see your FoST. Looked awesome.
Yea, I was basically done with anything I wanted to do to that car aside from going big turbo. Which I would have if I hadn't moved on to the STI. That car will always be a favorite of mine.

Also, thanks for the offer on letting her drive yours. She won't do it, as she doesn't want to drive others cars in fear of ruining it. She didn't even want to learn stick on mine prior to getting her own. Either way, I'll definitely be hitting you up on ideas and thoughts on mods.

Thanks again all! Will likely be putting up a build thread soon. Parts already on order. :p