Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Any Bay Area ST owners here?

Hey Bay Area folks.

Just thought I'd check in and see if there were any upcoming car events, track days or autocross events going on sometime soon. I'm getting the itch for some more car-related fun. And it's always fun to hang out with some fellow car nuts.

OP
FineTooned
Thread Starter #3
Heheh. Well, one of the things I liked about the FST was how unique and rare it was. Guess I had to expect this wouldn't get many responses.

But hey this_smitty. If you're ever out this way, let me know. Maybe we can throw together an impromptu Bay Area ST mini-meet. Two STs is really mini, but it's a start.

Haha. True that. I'm the only FiST around here. I've seen A single FoST but that's it. Give it some time and you will see more. I rarely saw brz/Frs when they were brand new and now I'm starting to see them all over.

Hey, I'm in San Francisco, so add me to the NorCal crew.

And Razorlab replied to my intro post, s/he is in Alameda.

I saw a Black FiST Sunday too, so there's at least one other out there, somewhere.

OP
FineTooned
Thread Starter #8
Looks like the Bay Area contingent is growing. And we're all spread out pretty evenly around the Bay. I'm on the peninsula in Redwood Cit. Another forum member I've known from my Subaru days, Adamatlic, is up in Novato.

razorlab

1000 Post Club
Looks like the Bay Area contingent is growing. And we're all spread out pretty evenly around the Bay. I'm on the peninsula in Redwood Cit. Another forum member I've known from my Subaru days, Adamatlic, is up in Novato.
Lots of white ones too... ;)

cxwrench

I'm in San Rafael, if anyone wants to make a run over Tam and up 1 someday I'd be up for that. Now that summer vacation is over the roads in west Marin won't be quite so crowded on the weekends.

I'm in San Jose and travel between San Fran and anywhere in between on the west or east bay. I see a few FiSTs on my commute here and there.

There is a NorCalST group I joined. Facebook look up NorCalST. Let then know Feisty15FiST in San Jose sent you. We have meet UPS and events. Hope to meet you and see you sometime.

I am in San Jose as well - I don't have a Fiesta ST but I am sure I have seen at least some of you guys driving around. I used to see a Silver and White Fist in Morgan Hill frequently as well.

I am not sure if you guys would be interested in a mini-meet.

I am having a dyno day on Friday Feb 20th in San Jose. I will be testing several other platforms but Fiesta ST will be one of them. I am offering to pay for ONE owners dyno test in exchange for letting me test a Turbo Transformer on your car to get dyno results. I posted details here ---> DETALS!!.

Even if you don't want to volunteer, you are welcome to come by and watch.