Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Muffler Tips

John9851

1000 Post Club
Thinking about changing the muffler and was wondering what dual tips anyone is using. I've done a lot of searching but still confused. I'm staying with the original size fit of the muffler.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Thinking about changing the muffler and was wondering what dual tips anyone is using. I've done a lot of searching but still confused. I'm staying with the original size fit of the muffler.
Go to a muffler shop pick a tip you like have it installed. Most tips you see are from a new Che so hard to specify what will work for you.

OP
J

John9851

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
That's my problem. Looking to see what other members have done. Thanks for your info as always.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I did a muffler delete. But I dont mind drone too much. I welded a black oval tip myself. I think it looks nice.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Just a tip lol
Take a look at aftermarket exhaust systems to get an idea how they could look on your car. Dual tips, rolled tips, diameter etc.

I ended up getting 3.5 dual tips outlet but it seems a bit big now but I think dual tips 2.5 or 3.00 inch outlets would be perfect.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Just a Amazon oval tip on reg pipe. Theres no muffler on the other end of it. Just for looks

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk