Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cobb Turbo-back exhaust system and GFB DV+

Trader history for kali323 (0)

For sale is my Cobb Turbo-back exhaust system. In excellent condition. Missing some bolts on the exhaust but you can easily find replacements at home depot or I can get them at the store before we meet. Will also include Cobb Hangers. The downpipe is missing the 3 bolts as they were all stripped. I will included for free an Injen CAI if you buy the whole system. Intake needs a new filter and is missing the heat shield. Im selling it for $800 local only. Price is firm. Willing to meet halfway for people in L.A. or San Diego. I live 2 hours from both areas. I live in Indio, CA 92201. Please do not ask about shipping. Its over $150+ to ship and Im just dont want to deal with it.

Also selling a brand new, never used Go Fast Bits Diverter Valve+. $110 shipped. Price is firm.

if you decide to part the system and will ship the catback, I'm potentially interested. Thanks! good luck with the sale.

OP
K
Thread Starter #8
if you decide to part the system and will ship the catback, I'm potentially interested. Thanks! good luck with the sale.
Will only sell and ship the dp if I sell the catback locally 1st.

$500 for exhaust local only
$300 + shipping for the dp

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Edit: everything sold

Last edited: