Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Powerflex bushings NOW available at whoosh motorsports

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
I'm in the process of populating the site [like]

Please let me know which Fiesta ST bushings interest you

I'll have plenty of the passenger and driver side mount bushing kits in stock very soon!

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #4
Ron, is that the right price?
it seems high I agree and honestly I wasn't going to list them due to the price bit I kept getting requests.
The UK price with the US conversion is obviously much less
I have an email out to my sales rep at Powerflex to confirm pricing - it has to be an error.

Either way, I'll confirm here tomorrow. There may be a few people with small refunds due for pre-ordering these already [facepalm]

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #5
Ron, is that the right price?
circling back to this
the UK site is "per bushing" at 27.18 converted to US is around $36 x 2 = 72 USD for the set
still a discrepancy with price but it's not off the chart.

felopr

i might buy this when i order my koni orange struts/shocks. how about the front ones, do they required changing also?

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #9
i might buy this when i order my koni orange struts/shocks. how about the front ones, do they required changing also?
there is no product available "yet" from powerflex for the front strut / spring assembly

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #10
Bet they're worth every penny. The stock isolators are complete junk. Mine are all collapsed and disintegrating. Ordered. Thanks, Ron!
thank you!

FYI for everyone

Powerflex USA has confirmed the pricing is correct - it's a bit steep for what these are but you have to pay for quality sometimes folks
replacing the bushings for the rear motor mount is around the same price tag, etc....these bushings from POWERFLEX are a premium product no doubt!

I can't think of anything for the front, bushing wise, that would need to be replaced by a company like powerflex. However, while you have them apart, hit up your dealer or online OEM dealer and get a pair of front bearings for the upper mounts. The mounts themselves are solid, but there is a bearing that is in between that can wear out. They're pretty cheap so definitely worth replacing while you have them out and apart.

I like the spring pads from powerflex since I have mountune springs with a small reverse rake, but I want to install these Bilstein coilovers I have first, if I don't like them as much I'll definitely be picking the upgraded spring pads before I reinstall the Mountune springs!