Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Feeler: 16x7 RPF1 with 205/50 BFG Sport Comp 2

Trader history for blongo804 (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone,

Just testing the waters on my RPF1's. I may be selling my SVT Focus soon, so these will be up for grabs. I purchased these from the 1st Oakos RPF1 group buy. Specs are:

4x108, 16x7
+43 offset
13.7lb/wheel

I also have the centering rings to ensure the hubs match our stock bore. The tires are 205/50 BFG Sport Comp 2. Between the wheel and tires, there's maybe 2k on the entire setup.

The wheels are 100% mint. No chips, rash, anything. The tires, tread wise, have no uneven wear. The sidewalls, on the other hand, especially in the rear, are a little chewed up from eating fender on a few occasions when people were in my backseat. I will have several pictures of everything as soon as possible. I'm not sure the sidewall wear means much because it's not *bad*, it's just there and worth mentioning.

I'd be looking to get $1100 OBO for everything. At this time, local pickup is HIGHLY preferred. I'm not totally turned off with shipping, but I think shipping the setup will be stupid expensive and too risky in terms of potential damage. I also have a pair 5mm, 4x108 hub-centric spacers I'd be willing to throw in at that price as well. Note: only TWO spacers.

I've not been super active on this forum since I've only been toying with the idea of getting a FiST. It's kind of between FiST or a MK3.5 ST. Not sure yet. I have sold another set of wheels on here to member - hquakers - and no issues were had. We met up in person too.

Two pictures for now:

RPF1_4.jpg

RPF1_2.jpg

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Would you consider separating wheels and tires? I am local and may be interested. For reference, what did his setup cost new? I was under the impression the wheels were $800 new for a set?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
blongo804
Thread Starter #3
Would you consider separating wheels and tires? I am local and may be interested. For reference, what did his setup cost new? I was under the impression the wheels were $800 new for a set?

Sorry I am not willing to separate because I'd have no use for the tires. The wheels were $850 shipped new, roughly. My price is OBO.

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Sorry I am not willing to separate because I'd have no use for the tires. The wheels were $850 shipped new, roughly. My price is OBO.
Understood, just keep me in mind if you decide to separate. I would drive up to you to pickup. The tires are no use to me either..

OP
blongo804
Thread Starter #5
Understood, just keep me in mind if you decide to separate. I would drive up to you to pickup. The tires are no use to me either..

I'll definitely keep you in mind. Thanks!

OP
blongo804
Thread Starter #7
Replied to your PM ^

Not driving 1.5 hours and knocking $200 off my asking price.

Bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.