Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Red accents hmmm like or not

jeff

2000 Post Club
Time spent in my garage on my day off has led me to put a few red accents on my car with pinstriping....inspiration was the GTIs which have a cool red stripe on the lower lip of the grille. I did one up front and one in the back.

With my wing risers, mud flaps, diffuser fins, hood stripes, shark fin antenna, and now this I am wondering if I'm going too far into rice territory.

I'm open to opinions like it or hate it.

Pics:

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
I like the front a lot
not sure how I feel about the hatch

nice work regardless!

OP
jeff

jeff

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
Thanks guys for the perspective! I think the front I might keep awhile. The back I've already peeled off, it wasn't agreeing with me. The badges, meh. ST badge is removed and replaced so it's not that many extra ones, just the ECOBEAST.

Thanks again!

OP
jeff

jeff

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #9
Thanks for all the feedback guys. I ended up simplifying things, after a day looking at it I realized there was too much "hey look at me". I moved my ECOBEAST badge to the engine cover, removed the rear pinstripe, and raised the X47. Looks more innocuous now. I'm in love with that front red stripe, I'm gonna keep that I think.

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Front looks good
on the back I would try a red stripe lower down on the bumper on the raised black part not the silver painted section.
Might go with the front theme.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I had the same idea. so I bought a FiST in Forza 6 and did some accents on it. Hated it. I was hoping I would but don't really like it ur car either. I DO like the gray on the rear diffuser! You should maybe keep that them going... Before I bite it lol

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

OP
jeff

jeff

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #14
So...

Where did you acquire the red ford logos...those are awfully nice!
Thanks, they are on eBay in all sorts of colors and designs.