Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Question about 4 x 100 wheels

Hello all, thinking about doing the 4 x 100 conversion and am just wondering when looking for 4 x 100 wheels do I need to look for ones that have our exact hub bore? Would I be able to get any hub bore and would just have source the rings for fitment?

Reason I ask is that typically when you buy a set of wheels say off tirerack for your specific car you get what you need for the install. If I were to buy a set of wheels off tirerack for example for another model vehicle with the 4x100 pattern would the hardware they send fit the fiesta?

Just trying to cover my bases before I spend any $$$.

Thanks for the help.

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
You'll have to use adaptors if the hub bore on your 4x100 is larger and will have to have the wheels machined if the hub more is smaller. I grabbed a set of adaptor rings off of eBay for < $15. That being said, 949 said that their wheels (at least the ones that I used) are not hub-centric and don't require adaptor rings.

Or have your hubs machined. I had to take the 63.4 hub down to 63 to match the wheels.