Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: Airtec FMIC

Trader history for razorlab (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

razorlab

1000 Post Club
Airtec FMIC for sale.

Been sitting in my garage for a year as I chose not to modify my new Fiesta ST.

You can see my thread I created with photos of install and benefits over stock back in 2014 here: http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/2441-AIRTEC-fmic-review-install-logs

Great condition, in original box + instructions. Ready to bolt on!

$250 picked up (Located in Bay Area, CA)
or
$250 + Shipping

Airtec FMIC for sale.

Been sitting in my garage for a year as I chose not to modify my new Fiesta ST.

You can see my thread I created with photos of install and benefits over stock back in 2014 here: http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/2441-AIRTEC-fmic-review-install-logs

Great condition, in original box + instructions. Ready to bolt on!

$250 picked up (Located in Bay Area, CA)
or
$250 + Shipping

How much is shipping to 46143?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This is a deal, I bought mine because of razor labs thread, and it works extremely well with my x37. [MENTION=6874]FiSTofGlory[/MENTION] you should buy it we need some more modded ST's on the south side.

This is a deal, I bought mine because of razor labs thread, and it works extremely well with my x37. [MENTION=6874]FiSTofGlory[/MENTION] you should buy it we need some more modded ST's on the south side.
I completely agree. I've only seen 4 FiSTs in the area. I bought mine back in January and finally got a stage one kit a couple weeks ago. Then moved onto. Stratified tube. Now I'm hooked!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I know quite a few ahead of me. Pls lmk if everyone else in front fails. Also, shipped to 92562.
Thank you & glws

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
This is Dibs situation....if FiST of glory didn't want it....i was next in line. When the Dibs rule is broken.....thats not cool....its an unspoken law of selling. If this is the case....uncool.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

OP
razorlab

razorlab

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #14
Sold.

Mortont1 was the first to give me an offer / msg me. So dibs goes to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.