Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What charge pipes clear the 6 point?

Trader history for AZST (0)

Those of you with the 6 point brace and upgraded hot side pipe, chime in! I've heard of some issues with the brace clearing some of the larger aftermarket charge pipe offerings. Wanting to get the brace along with the CPE hot side pipe, but won't do so it if won't fit.

Bluedrank

Surely there has to be plenty of us running the pierce or tb braces along with charge pipes. Do really none of them fit without sitting on the brace? If so, I'm thinking going with the mountune silicone charge pipes as at least it won't vibrate like crazy.

OP
AZST
Thread Starter #3
Yeah, I'm surprised there's not more input on this. Both mods seem to be pretty common.

Hey there-you know the very first few braces were out before a lot of the charge pipes had been made/made it to market. When they started getting to customer cars we found we had to adjust the bar for more clearance at the front section (actually moved the bend outboard and gained more ground clearance in the process) and it was fit with Cobb and a few others and cleared without issues. Not sure which pipes actually interfere as we've sold hundreds of braces now and haven't had any feedback in several years.

not sure if this pertains to a 6 point but a certain traction bar will not clear with MAP hot side pipe.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
You can check out my Mod List or Build Page (links at bottom of page).

I have one of Pierce Motorsports first 6 point braces.
I also have a set of Mishimoto charge pipes.

No modification was done to either.

The added performance of both is well worth it.

Dave