Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dizzy Tuning Flash Tune

Trader history for Jason@dizzytuning (0)

Dizzy Tuning is proud to announce the release of our Ford Fiesta ST Flash Tune for 2014-2017 USDM vehicles!

Dyno proven gains of nearly 60 ft/lbs of torque, and 20 whp, over the OEM tune! You can expect these great gains all the way through the RPM band, to roughly 6,000 RPM where the OEM turbo runs out of breath.

The OEM tune was found to have very choppy throttle response when entering and exiting boost. The Dizzy Tuning Fiesta Flash Tune has completely remapped throttle and torque tables, which implement a much smoother transition into, and out of, boost. The Flash Tune has also been thoroughly tested on vehicles all over the country, and found to make consistent power regardless of vehicle modifications. However, we have determined that an aftermarket intercooler does greatly reduce cylinder temps, which allows for more aggressive boost and timing curves. So for this reason, there are 2 stages of the Fiesta Flash Tune available.

Other great features include selectable options like Idle RPM, Launch Control settings, Flat Foot Shift settings, Shift Assist on/off, Upshift Indicator on/off and much more! For more details, please visit the product page here:

https://www.dizzytuning.com/fiesta-flash-tune.html

OP
J
Thread Starter #2
Don't forget guys; your Dizzy Tuning Fiesta Flash Tune comes with a FREE datalog review. Why charge extra for feedback that can improve an already great product? ??????

It's win/win for everyone!

OP
J
Thread Starter #3
Here’s a nice Stage 1 to Stage 2 comparison for the Fiesta Flash Tune.

Red line - drop in filter, plugs, snorkel
(Stage 1 Flash Tune)

Blue line - adds a depo fmic
(Stage 2 Flash Tune)

Both logs on 93 octane, run on the same stretch of road, 1 day apart.

In the second picture you can see one of my initial dyno pulls on the Stage 1 Flash Tune. Power figures are pretty similar to VD, so we are excited to see what she lays down.

Stage 2 dyno data coming soon!!

Attachments

OP
J
Thread Starter #4
I hope everyone had a nice long Holiday weekend, and I would like to thank everyone that purchased a tune during the BOGO sale! This may be a Black Friday tradition going forward!

But, it’s time to get back to the grind. I have a lot of cool updates coming up, so please feel free to follow and/or share my FB page as much as you like! Here is a brief rundown of things to come:

1) Our test Fiesta will be getting on the dyno tomorrow to get official numbers for the Stage 2 Flash Tune, now that is has the supporting modifications. I will be comparing those runs to the Cobb Stage 2 tune. Finally, I will also be doing some custom tuning on the dyno to see if any more power can be extracted with the hardware installed. All runs will be on 93 octane.

2) There will be an updated release of the Fiesta Flash Tune, which will include a low boost (14 psi) economy slot. Whether you would like to use it as a winter map, or a valet map, I think this will really come in handy. This feature will be an option when purchasing a tune, and would be included at no added charge.

3) I’m on the fence about changing the DizzyPop feature. I think I would like to offer options. For example, do you want moderate pops or obnoxious pops? Do you want the pops to only be enabled above a certain RPM? I could use some of the communities input on this please...

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Is E85 readily available out there on the East End?

IF I were to get another tune with pops and crackles at all, it would have to be with the guarantee of NOT killing the factory (or even a 100 cell aftermarket) catcon, so for me it would probably have to be mild/moderate pops at best (worst?).

That being said, spitting flames once and a while would be cool, but WILL ABSOLUTELY OBLITERATE a factory catcon in VERY short order, so that would have to be reserved for a hybrid/BT kit for me at least. ;)

OP
J
Thread Starter #6
Is E85 readily available out there on the East End?

IF I were to get another tune with pops and crackles at all, it would have to be with the guarantee of NOT killing the factory (or even a 100 cell aftermarket) catcon, so for me it would probably have to be mild/moderate pops at best (worst?).

That being said, spitting flames once and a while would be cool, but WILL ABSOLUTELY OBLITERATE a factory catcon in VERY short order, so that would have to be reserved for a hybrid/BT kit for me at least. ;)
Yes, E85 is readily available throughout the island. No problem there.

Thanks for your input on the pops. Unfortunately, I don’t think anyone will guarantee no damage to your cat, but we can do our best for longevity. I’m currently working on a more “race car-ish” type pop effect where they are more sporadic and only give a few pops here and there, like a factory RS or mustang would do. I think that may be what you’re looking for. :)