Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

isimpoi's ST300+ project

OP
I
Thread Starter #21
Please give an update when you can, we'd all like to see what you find out. :)
Shall try my best to get it done early next month

Get on the dyno, you probably just need a pro tune or a revision.

Is Puma doing your tune as well?
Think I just need it on dyno to give me some real figures and troubleshooting if need be. According to my OBD2 software that logs some of my data, the max hp currently is 268BHP! AFR, Intake temps, no boost leaks etc are all spot on. Boost is saying 22.4psi/1.54bar [OBD data] but gauge is showing 27.5psi/1.85bar peak boost!! [scratch]
I'm really really hoping that's wrong or no where near accurate as that would mean a 1.8bar peak is only equating to roughly 230-240WHP which is seriously under the claimed figures of 315-330WHP...

yea It's all Pumaspeed's maps but they are being sent remotely and installing them myself as I'm in the North of the Uk (Scotland) and they are based closer to the bottom of the UK. And it's definitely on the X-47 map I uploaded. I tried the Stage 3 one I was given and it had a slightly less initial punch over the X-47 map so X-47map is definitely better in that aspect

If the car turns out to be under 290bhp I will definitely be getting a thorough health check and if it passes that then a possible refund or some form of alternative turbo upgrade route [unbelieveable]