Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Install: ATI 52mm Gauge Vent Pod + Turbosmart Boost Gauge

Did this a few weeks ago and thought I'd post it in case anyone else is going to do this.

Items needed:
Pod
gauge
Hose
Wire to extend and get light

I went with a thicker hose because of the route I was going to take but you can use whatever. The one that came with the gauge was too short. I used my magnetic and bendable screw picker up to push the various hose/power through small places.

Steps:
1. I have the TS tap so I just went off of that.

2. Route is along the firewall to the corner in front of driver side.

3. Using a stick, coat hanger or like I did my magnetic screw picker thing ( in case you drop a screw somewhere) push it through the rubber.
I circled the area in the first photo.

4. Remove the plastic bung and cut is slightly, make it look like pacman, so that you can push the hose through. Take off the side panel right behind this, popping the door seal makes it this easier as well. I taped the end to my bendable picker upper and fished it through took a little time and some light but went through fine.

5. After fishing the hose through push it under the interior trim.

6. Using the bending thing again I pushed it from the top, the vent side, down and tapped the end to the hose and fished it up. I did the opposite for the power to the boost gauge, using the tool taped it and pulled down.

7. I removed both foot side sections so that it would be easier to pass the power to the fuse box, again taping to the bending tool.

8. I put ground to a bolt on the top area of the fuse box. I already have a camera in the car that is tapped, so just went of that for power. The black circles are for the boost gauge, red for camera.

9. Double check everything and enjoy.

koozy

3000 Post Club
fwiw, there's a 1/4" hole on the passenger side cowl behind the firewall to route hose and wires through; and comes through right behind the fuse box.