Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

My Fiesta

aabc23

Hello everyone my name is Angel, and this is my 2015 Ford Fiesta. Unfortunately it is not an st. I got it used and even though its a base model se, I plan to make this into a rally car in the future.
I a big rally fan and love the sport and hope to participate in a rally in the future. I'm currently a college student, so I don't have the money to splash and make this into a rally car as soon as possible.
Not to sure if I would fit in, considering this is a ST forum. This is a big community and have already seen some great inspiration from builds I have came across. Oh and here is my Fiesta. My brother and I
currently run a car themed youtube channel and will be posting the build there as it progresses. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

I like it! the home brew front lip actually goes really well with the rally theme. With the turbomacs and what looks like stock ride height it has that rally car vibe.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
WELCOME!

Yes, that is the WRC style flexible air dam I want, but none of the aftermarket manufacturers bother to make. [:(]

What (material) did you use for yours?

If you use that car as the basis for a rally machine, you can run in G2, or Production classes, vs. any of us FiST drivers, which must run in the G5/open FWD class.

OP
A

aabc23

Thread Starter #9
I used industrial wall liner used in schools or corporate buildings. It's like $20 for 25 feet.