Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Nitto NeoGen experience?

Hey everyone! The time has come to finally replace my stock tires on the ST. I live in north eastern Ohio, and while I don't drive my fiesta when there is snow on the ground, I do drive it in close to 0 degree weather at times. The stock summer tires obviously were never designed for that, and made it basically impossible to safely drive in those conditions. Looking around, I came across the Nitto's as something inexpensive, quality, and should hopefully still have good grip in the summer while not being deadly when temperatures start to dip. Does anyone have any personal experience with these tires? I'm sure a lot of you would recommend a separate set of snow tires, but that just isn't a practical option for me at this time. Thanks everyone!

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
The neo gen is one of the best all season tires. Raam confirmed this and I bought them off his recommendations. NO complaints in the last 7k miles ive put on them. Wear well, quiet, and have a surprising amount of stick.

Running a set of Neo Gens here too, no complaints as an all season tire. Seem to be a little meatier than the stock potenzas also, they stick out more beyond the rim and they are stock size.