Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Vehicle Health report..... HOW?

Hello:

So I have a 2016 ST with Sync3 (2.2) and as I have been reading my take is that I cannot get health reports since I dont have SYNC connect?
I have done digging in the ford owner website but that site's links are not helpful and the documentation is even worse.

If you have any info or link on how to do this, it would be great.

Thanks.

Hello:

So I have a 2016 ST with Sync3 (2.2) and as I have been reading my take is that I cannot get health reports since I dont have SYNC connect?
I have done digging in the ford owner website but that site's links are not helpful and the documentation is even worse.

If you have any info or link on how to do this, it would be great.

Thanks.
I do not believe our cars are supported by the Health Report. I recall reading, can't remember where, that our cars do not support that feature. I too, was hoping that system worked.

OP
L
Thread Starter #4
Thank you @ chicagoslick for taking the time and actually reading and answering my question.....I also think I had read that, but was not sure.
Regards.
Jose.

zanethan

I do not believe our cars are supported by the Health Report. I recall reading, can't remember where, that our cars do not support that feature. I too, was hoping that system worked.
By or cars do you mean 2016+ models or the FiST in general.

My 2015 has the Health Report. I've run it once and it worked fine for me.

brbauer2

I haven't tried running one on the FiST so I can't speak to it not working, but I know my '12 & '14 SE would not run one until 300+ miles had been driven with nothing plugged into the OBD.

OP
L
Thread Starter #8
Thanks for the info Chicagoslick....That was my suspicion!!Cheers.

It honestly doesn't tell you much and when it does it basically says you need to visit a dealership because you turned ESC off or your brakes failed because you left the parking brake on during the test.

I got a voice message over SYNC just this evening, prompting me to initiate the health report on my '15 FiST... so I tried, and it failed, with an advisory to make sure my account was set up on SyncMyRide. I know my account is set up... turns out my account is fine, but Ford is killing SYNC Services anyway, so it doesn't matter.

Like the poster above, I ran the report last year with no problems.

Just FYI,

FB