Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

16 FiST

I've owned my new 2016 Fiesta ST for 2.5 months now and it's been great every minute of it [lovest]

So far, I have done 33% tints all around (except windshield), and just recently installed the Cobb RMM. Then I also got this plate... :)

FiST (3).jpg

Two more pics for fun:
http://imgur.com/a/6Pz78

I'm on the two main Chicago ST groups on FB.

brbauer2

We've got a nice little group represented on these forums right now.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

OP
prograded
Thread Starter #5
Thanks guys :D

I'm really looking forward to really getting into this car.. Starting with an AP and stratified flash tune.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Like the plate. Too easy for busy bodies to see and remember though. Got a few here that like to phone in plates because someone else dares to go a little faster than they do on the highway. More importantly, there are some cops here that have described asking simple questions as "being combative" and aren't interested in providing such people with more ammunition for extravagant hyperbolizations.

OP
prograded
Thread Starter #15
@Laser, you willing to sell that proclip on its own? :D

@br, yeah i'm kinda scared of the upcoming black friday in a few months.. or rather my bank account is.