Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

15x8 TD Pro 1.2 and Swift Springs with Konis?

Hello all, just curious if the 15x8 TD's would rub running Swift Springs and Koni Struts? If they would rub what spring setup would most likely not be an issue with these wheels? Trying to piece a possible build together and looking to make sure all the pieces fit together accordingly. As far as tires go it would be a 205/50/15 more than likely a performance All season tire as the car would not be tracked outside of maybe an auto x or 2 here and there.

I have searched, but did not come with anything for this particular spring/strut setup. I will be running springs only for a bit with the stock wheel/tire combo and then build around the drop. I am not opposed to using other springs, but have read the swift springs are potentially the best springs to buy from a performance standpoint.

Any recommendations or insight help is appreciated.

Thank you

OP
spdkills83
Thread Starter #3
Good deal thanks for the reply. Got any pics of your setup you would mind sharing? Thanks again

Also interested in these pics. I can only find 15s and 17s of the TD's I want in Bronze...

OP
spdkills83
Thread Starter #9
Thanks man looks great honestly. Have a good track weekend.