Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Experience with Whoosh

Trader history for AZST (0)

To date, I have ordered quite the number of things from Ron over at Whoosh Motorsports:

-ST Anti Sway Bars
-PCV Fix for 16+ Intakes
-CPE DP/IC/Hot Side Pipe
-Mishi Oil Cooler/Radiator/Cold Side Pipe

This has been over the course of multiple orders, 5+. Ron's customer service has been nothing short of phenomenal. Shipment notifications are almost always issued the same day, usually with a personal message attached to let you know exactly what is going on. Even though he is shipping more than halfway across the country, all of my products have arrived sooner than expected, usually within about 3-4 business days. Furthermore, if you have any technical questions about an item you are looking at, he is really helpful and polite; he even went the extra mile to help me out in adjusting the EVAP kit to work with a 2J intake.

Prices are also better than basically anywhere else I've seen, aside from major sales events, and this is further reinforced by the forum discount. If you are unsure about where to order something, go to Whoosh. You will be 100% satisfied.

[MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION] always has the best prices around! AND VERY FAST SHIPPING! GOAT POWER!

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
To date, I have ordered quite the number of things from Ron over at Whoosh Motorsports:

-ST Anti Sway Bars
-PCV Fix for 16+ Intakes
-CPE DP/IC/Hot Side Pipe
-Mishi Oil Cooler/Radiator/Cold Side Pipe

This has been over the course of multiple orders, 5+. Ron's customer service has been nothing short of phenomenal. Shipment notifications are almost always issued the same day, usually with a personal message attached to let you know exactly what is going on. Even though he is shipping more than halfway across the country, all of my products have arrived sooner than expected, usually within about 3-4 business days. Furthermore, if you have any technical questions about an item you are looking at, he is really helpful and polite; he even went the extra mile to help me out in adjusting the EVAP kit to work with a 2J intake.

Prices are also better than basically anywhere else I've seen, aside from major sales events, and this is further reinforced by the forum discount. If you are unsure about where to order something, go to Whoosh. You will be 100% satisfied.
thank you!
I appreciate this!!!

I would like to chime in here about my experience. I decided to pull the trigger on some wing risers and found the price at Whoosh to be extremely competitive. Shipping was much quicker that I expected and arrived in just a couple days. Couldn't be happier with the fit and finish. I will definitely be using Whoosh again in the future!