Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Feeler: fiesta st part out

Trader history for DloST (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_8953.JPG IMG_8952.JPG IMG_8958.JPG IMG_8960.JPG IMG_8957.JPG IMG_8959.JPG Last post got moved/deleted so here it goes again. Here's a price list and some pics of some of the parts but not all of them. I'll be able to take more photos once the parts are off the car. I apologize in advance for the dark and dirty car parts. I haven't had much time to get them clean. Everything sold will be cleaned and ready to go for the new owner. Thanks again guys. Cheers

Piecre motorsports front strut brace in red-$75

Cpe intake in red- $250

Fifteen52 Turbomacs-$800(custom powder coated in white, not painted)

Lathewerks Shift knob-$100

Euro Headlights(need stock headlights)-$550

Euro Taillights(need stock taillights)-$550

I'll add more pics once they're off the car. Thanks everyone

Last edited:
New member and learnt me some stuff with the fancy search function. Anyways first mod I'll take the access port if you sell

OP
D
Thread Starter #5
I should mention on the wilwood brakes I had to convert the rear hubs to a standard fiesta. I got some part and info from 2jracing in order for the rear brakes to work.

OP
D
Thread Starter #6
From my previous post I had people contact me about the parts listed and once I have the parts off the car I'll contact the people that asked first and go down the list from there. I just want to fair with everyone.

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Final Warning for following items listed for sale below...

... Here's a price list and some pics of some of the parts but not all of them. I'll be able to take more photos once the parts are off the car. I apologize in advance for the dark and dirty car parts. I haven't had much time to get them clean. Everything sold will be cleaned and ready to go for the new owner. Thanks again guys. Cheers!

KW V3 Coilovers-$1200 (less than 15k miles on them.

Wilwood front and rear brakes(need stock brakes) Brakes- $1000

Fifteen52 Cup spoilers-$200

Tial bov w/cpe cold side pipe-$200

Fifteen52 Turbomacs-$800(custom powder coated in white, not painted) *all 4 wheels*

Lathewerks Shift knob-$100

2jracing Catless dp-$100

Stratified Aux fuel kit-$700

Cobb Accessport-$350

Velossa tech Rear Diffuser fins(light blue) -$50
Acessport

Forum Classified Posts Requirements - PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW

http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/56-Classified-Posts-Requirements-PLEASE-READ-AND-FOLLOW

Please include the following required information when making new classified posts.

1.Product Description
2.Price
3.Images - Showing AP uninstalled screen*
4.Shipping Details
5.Contact Information

*Flash Devices:

Please note that we do not allow the sale of locked/married flash devices. In order to list these devices for sale, you must provide proof that your device is unlocked/unmarried....This means taking a photo of the device that shows the install or uninstall screen.

Your ā€œScreen Nameā€œ, ā€œDateā€œ, and ā€œFiestaSTForum.comā€ must be included in all pictures shown.

[HR][/HR]
24-Hour Edit Notice:

If you've been asked by a Staff Member to modify a thread so that it complies to the rules, you'll have 24 hours to make these changes or risk having your thread closed or removed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All other parts listed

Forum Classified Posts Requirements - PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW

http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/56-Classified-Posts-Requirements-PLEASE-READ-AND-FOLLOW

Important Information:
Fiesta ST Forum provides a classified section as a courtesy to our registered members so that they can easily buy and sell items. As part of this privilege we have enacted some ground rules so that we can better safeguard our members against potential scams. If these rules are not followed, your post will be deleted within 24 hours. Under no circumstance will Fiesta ST Forum be held accountable for any buyer and seller transactions. We encourage you to take all the necessary precautions to protect your money and conduct business cautiously.

Please include the following required information when making new classified posts.

1.Product Description
2.Price
3.Images***
4.Shipping Details
5.Contact Information

***Your ā€œScreen Nameā€œ, ā€œDateā€œ, and ā€œFiestaSTForum.comā€ must be included in all pictures shown.

*Note: You are not allowed to photoshop your username onto the photo afterwards.

[HR][/HR]
24-Hour Edit Notice:

If you've been asked by a Staff Member to modify a thread so that it complies to the rules, you'll have 24 hours to make these changes or risk having your thread closed or removed.

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
I edited the parts on the thread for now. Is this ok?
thank you...However, The accessport needs to be shown "on" with "Install" screen shown..You might want to remove that pic for the time being..

Would like to drive up to see wheels is still available next month - I am sure will be sold by then. Oh, as for the headlights - are they the ones with the self leveling or non? Curious to know if able to run the units with the self leveling units on a non self leveling vehicle. Thanks & glws.

OP
D
Thread Starter #15
Mods please close thread. I'm having a change of heart parting out my car. Sorry to everyone that was interested in the parts.

No worries here. I can only imagine how difficult it would be to do what you are doing & change your mind like that. Pls lmk if you do change your mind again.

Woods247

2000 Post Club
No problem. I don't blame you.. If you decide to sell the intake just PM me again.

OP
D
Thread Starter #18
Thanks guys! Almost 4 years with this car and putting so much time and money I just had a change of heart. Too much blood, sweat, tears, and money went into this little blue fist!

I'm interested in the strut if it's not sold yet! And if you're willing to ship to Canada !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.