Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Centric Brake Pads and Rotors F&R

Trader history for Ziltoid (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Z
Thread Starter #3
As I mentioned, it's in an unopened shipping box from Rockauto. I have not opened anything and these are brand new so I'm not sure what pics you would require but please let me know and I'll be happy to send some of the box they are in. I'm not going to open it. I can send a screen shot of my invoice if that'll help but I did post the model numbers in my OP. Let me know what you require.

Well, it's part of the forum rules. I take it that they are equivalent to the stock pads and rotors?

Business6

As per the for sale rules you still have to put a sheet up with the date, forum name and your name in front of the items. And opening them does not cheapen them. If anyone is to purchase these it's best they see the item than not and end up with a box of rocks at their door.

Not saying you would but the rules apply to everyone to protect everyone. Nothing personal.

OP
Z
Thread Starter #6
Well, it's part of the forum rules. I take it that they are equivalent to the stock pads and rotors?
Understood. I just don't have much more than a box to show anyone. They are equivalent to stock, yes. Centric is a great brand and Stoptech is within the family. The guy I bought my FiST from is an exec at Centric actually.

Here are the details:

Preferred Pack - Front & Rear

StopTech and Centric Parts Axle Packs are pre-matched, direct-fit brake pad and rotor pairings designed to simplify brake service and brake system upgrades for virtually any car or truck on the road. They are the easiest way for drivers to replace their existing rotors and pads with high quality, premium feature, high performance components from the championship-winning team at StopTech and Centric Parts.

Contents:premium Black or High Carbon Alloy Rotors and Posi Quiet Premium Pads

Application: For drivers who are seeking premium direct-replacement parts that offer low dust, low noise, improved service life and improved braking performance

I was not aware of the "sheet" rule. I frequent other forums and did not read the rules. I apologize. I'll throw up some photos in the next day or two if that is what is required. Not trying to skirt the rules, just need some cash right now. Thanks for understanding. I can provide references from VW forums as to my selling credentials. I've been buying and selling parts on VW forums for 17 years now. I definitely appreciate the apprehension when there are no photos. I'll do my best to get some soon since this is at my parents place.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Take a picture of the parts. Hate to say it but there were incidents of "Here is a box of parts" Ended up being 110lbs of paper....

Important Information:
Fiesta ST Forum provides a classified section as a courtesy to our registered members so that they can easily buy and sell items. As part of this privilege we have enacted some ground rules so that we can better safeguard our members against potential scams. If these rules are not followed, your post will be deleted within 24 hours. Under no circumstance will Fiesta ST Forum be held accountable for any buyer and seller transactions. We encourage you to take all the necessary precautions to protect your money and conduct business cautiously.

Please include the following REQUIRED information when making new classified posts.

1. Product Description
  2. Price
  3. Images
  4. Shipping Details
  5. Contact Information
Your Screen Name and Date included in Picture as shown below as well as FiestaSTForum. You cannot photoshop your username onto the photo afterwards.

Failure to adhere to the aforementioned rules shall result in your thread being closed, and if it happens 2 or more times, appropriate punitive actions will be taken.

OP
Z
Thread Starter #12
Take a picture of the parts. Hate to say it but there were incidents of "Here is a box of parts" Ended up being 110lbs of paper....

Important Information:
Fiesta ST Forum provides a classified section as a courtesy to our registered members so that they can easily buy and sell items. As part of this privilege we have enacted some ground rules so that we can better safeguard our members against potential scams. If these rules are not followed, your post will be deleted within 24 hours. Under no circumstance will Fiesta ST Forum be held accountable for any buyer and seller transactions. We encourage you to take all the necessary precautions to protect your money and conduct business cautiously.

Please include the following REQUIRED information when making new classified posts.

1. Product Description
  2. Price
  3. Images
  4. Shipping Details
  5. Contact Information
Your Screen Name and Date included in Picture as shown below as well as FiestaSTForum. You cannot photoshop your username onto the photo afterwards.

Failure to adhere to the aforementioned rules shall result in your thread being closed, and if it happens 2 or more times, appropriate punitive actions will be taken.
Understood. I wasn't able to get to my parent's place last night but I should have photos and proper signage by this evening. Please allow me just a bit more time to get that before you close the thread, I would appreciate it. Also, I got the hint after the first couple of posts pointing this out. No need to keep reminding me.

Status
Not open for further replies.