Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Decent floor mats for the ST?

New ST owner here. Any recommendations for reasonably priced floor mats for the ST? I just don't think my usage of the car and conditions here in Atlanta require the high dollar mats, but at the same time I don't want to waste money on junk. Thanks!

+1. The Husky and Weathertech ones look nice but the OEM rubber Ford mats do a good job imo

I live in Atlanta too and I have the 3D Maxpider floor mats. They're cheaper than the Weathertech and they fit really well and look really nice.
I just checked on Amazon and they're going for around $100, but I got them for around $70. Just keep an eye out for a deal. Ebay may have them cheaper.

I live in Atlanta too and I have the 3D Maxpider floor mats. They're cheaper than the Weathertech and they fit really well and look really nice.
I just checked on Amazon and they're going for around $100, but I got them for around $70. Just keep an eye out for a deal. Ebay may have them cheaper.
Would you mind snapping a pic of these? These seem to be the simplest and not over styled like the ST-log ones.

Weathertechs are great. I opted for the Husky Liners instead because the rear one is a single piece over the hump and I have kids, so the extra protection was worth it. It was a bit of a bear to stuff under the back edge of the console though. Definitely love them. They fit incredibly well and my carpets look like new under them. They look perfectly fine in the car too.

Huskys are a bit cheaper and offer slightly better coverage in the rear, but the Weathertechs are a bit nicer fit and finish (very marginal). I'm very happy with my choice. I can snap some pics tonight if you're interested.

I have the weather techs. A decent mat but I think the fit could have been a bit better for the price. From new my clutch pedal would rub on the weather tech. Then when I added the Sparco pedal pads, it amplified the issue so I did a bit of grinding to the pedal and pedal pads to make them fit well.

coke

Happy with my Husky mats and the clutch doesn't rub.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I have the weather techs. A decent mat but I think the fit could have been a bit better for the price. From new my clutch pedal would rub on the weather tech. Then when I added the Sparco pedal pads, it amplified the issue so I did a bit of grinding to the pedal and pedal pads to make them fit well.
I just cut a 'slot' out of my Weather Tech driver's side liner where the clutch pedal arm was making contact.

IF it never snowed/sleeted here at all, and I did not need the side/overflow protection, I would just go with the Ford ST all-weather deals that many on here currently have.

brbauer2

I've had these - (amazon link) in all 3 of my Fiestas and they hold an amazing amount of gunk in the grooved pattern. Only downside is the driver side doesn't have dead pedal protection.

FWIW, my Huskys do rub the clutch very slightly when fully depressed, but not enough to matter for anything.

I have the Ford ST-logo mats. They are great. Not as much coverage as weathertech or husky but very durable. And it has the added bonus of +5hp for every ST logo

Here are some pictures of the 3D Maxpider mats I have. I think they look great and they fit perfectly.
The only thing I don't like about them is that the 3D emblem is there, but it's only on the front mats and can be removed. (I've just been lazy)
The clutch pedal also rubs on it, but it will wear down that part of the mat so it won't be an issue. I have no problem with it.

Front Driver's Side:

Front Passenger's Side:

Rear Driver's Side:

Rear Passenger's Side:

OP
R
Thread Starter #19
I have the Ford ST-logo mats. They are great. Not as much coverage as weathertech or husky but very durable. And it has the added bonus of +5hp for every ST logo
Hmmm, I wonder if Ford sells a similar rubber mat for the non ST fiesta for less. Of course I wouldn't get the hp increase...

DBLE

Hmmm, I wonder if Ford sells a similar rubber mat for the non ST fiesta for less. Of course I wouldn't get the hp increase...
Fremont Ford (CA) quoted me the same price for either regular or ST-logo'ed rubber mats. I thought the ST-logo'ed ones would be more? In any case, I went with the regular rubber mats and am very happy. As someone already said, they've been very durable, much more so than the rubber mats in my '06 Miata. Those were infamous among NC Miata owners for being bad.

If I didn't get Ford rubber mats, I probably would've gone with WeatherTechs as I've used them prior with good results.