Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Decent floor mats for the ST?

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
My ebay aluminium ones I have a habit of wearing holes in mats with my heel. Cant wear a hole in these.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

OP
R
Thread Starter #23
Well, I just got the Ford ST rubber mats and put them in last night. A couple of points:
1. Fitment, as expected, is good, except the passenger front seems a little off. I need to look today in the bright sunlight and see if I am missing something there.
2. They seem like they will be very durable. Time will tell.
3. They are NOT for heavy slush/mud etc. I think they will be fine for my Atlanta climate, but if I lived somewhere with significant snow, I would buy something else.
4. They offer no coverage at all under the pedals. This has the benefit of not interfering with pedal operation, but dirt definitely does fall off your shoes into the carpeted area above the mat. It is easy to clean however since you are not grinding it into the carpet with your feet.
5. And finally, yes I can feel the HP increase with the additional ST logos [like]