Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Need Part #

I drove thru some deep water today on my street and a plastic cover on the passenger side tore lose, just behind the front passenger wheel area. Hopefully you all can understand what I am talking about in the photos. I'll let it dry off and duct tape it for now. Sorry if the photos are upside down....not sure why it uploaded like that.

Attachments

OP
Guaji
Thread Starter #3
Duct tape won't hold. Get some JB Weld or other 2 part epoxy.
I wont be driving it for a week, so I'll let it dry and put some duct tape on just to get to the dealer, which isnt far. I just wanted to call and order the part in case it wasnt in stock. Not sure if they will understand which part it is when I call them.

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Not sure if you got the part number but I think which one you're talking about is Part#: AE8Z-9911172-A

OP
Guaji
Thread Starter #5
Not sure if you got the part number but I think which one you're talking about is Part#: AE8Z-9911172-A
I had it fixed under warranty last month at a local Lincoln dealer