Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016 Sync can't handle hot days?

I haven't been to the dealer year as have no time atm but on any warm day say 20C the display gets of messed up. When the car starts it goes to the media player and play/works fine if I try to switch to say a different menu like phone or maps the icon grays out and nothing happens. I can hot the home button and for some reason it'll force the selected feature/menu. Then rinse and repeat to switch to something else. If my phone rings hitting the accept button it grays out and does nothing till the call is rejected/ended.

Done a few re-sets but nothing.

I say warranty that it's been 110f in my car no issues just things a little toasty to the touch

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I say warranty that it's been 110f in my car no issues just things a little toasty to the touch

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
I may be the ONLY one on here (or ANYWHERE for that matter) still using CDs, but they are SCALDING when they come out after being played for even 15 minutes, and that is even at night with no sun beating down on the dash.
When it is 90*F+ sunny, I am almost afraid to use them for fear of them MELTING inside the HU, or at the very least warping badly (what are most record company pre-recorded CDs rated at, max temp wise anyway? [dunno]).